FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL CAFÉ, BAR AND RESTAURANT
ASKING PRICE: Business $380,000 + Property $320,000
E.B.P.I.T.D.: Confidentiality Agreement Required
WHAT MAKES THIS BUSINESS DIFFERENT IS – IT IS TRULY LIFE CHANGING.
If you are someone who wants to change your life for the better by extracting yourself and family from big city life; frustrations of traffic flows at peak times; Covid 19 outbreaks in the likes of Auckland; border closures and lock downs and all the stress that has gone with it over the last couple of years with little chance of improvement going forward in 2022 then we may have the answer for you. If you really truly want that quality of life – work balance that you and your family deserve then read on.
LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY WITH FUTURE GROWTH POTENTIAL
A business that could literally change your life for the better in so many ways by providing a real choice that could shape your family’s future in terms of lifestyle by minimising stress and frustration whilst providing sustainable future financial stability.
It starts with considering the merits of an iconic business with: –
- A twenty-five (25) year old history of financial success.
- Year-on-year consistency in sales revenue.
- A consistent six (6) figure annual income.
- An opportunity to enjoy fine dining.
- An asking price which includes the opportunity to be your own landlord.
- A location focused on the community it serves.
- No real direct competition assuring ongoing repeat customers.
- Supported by great skilled staff from within the community in question.
It then progresses to the opportunity of the benefits of a work / lifestyle balance that: –
- By choice has limited its trading hours for most days from 9 am to 3 pm each day.
- Provides for owner to oversee management
- Defines those lifestyle opportunities to a wide range of outdoor activities associated with the Northland environment.
- Inherently, by location, may address minimising the likes of Omicron etc.
With the obvious opportunity to take time out and minimise a repeat of 2021’s frustrations and uncertainties preferring a change and an opportunity to enjoy, as far as is possible, some normality.
E-mail:- email@example.com or call 021-546-569 (but do it now!)
We require you to fill out a confidentiality agreement before we are authorized by the Vendor to release further commercially sensitive and private confidential information.
Disclaimer: – Please note for confidentiality purposes, this business has been listed under the RE/MAX PARTNERS office address. Further details on this business’ location will be provided on application. The content of this advertisement must be read in the context of, and in conjunction with, the Information Memorandum in order to avoid any possible misinterpretation or misunderstanding caused by confidentiality considerations, advert space limitations and / or other limiting factors or generalizations including use of generic images.